Google

Pro Deo Et Patria- An Army Chaplain

I am a chaplain in the US Army, serving in Iraq. I'm keeping a blog to share my thoughts and experiences while deployed. They are my thoughts and they don't necessarily reflect the opinions of the US Army! :)

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A little jealous...


This is not a picture of Iraq, unfortunately. It is of trees with snow in Minnesota, where they are going to get yet another foot of snow today. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I kind of miss the snow there. Kind of.

I can't complain too much, because it's been beautiful here... in the 70s lately. Great weather in which to do PT. The hot weather will be coming, but it has been pleasant most of the 6+ months I've been here.

Still a little snow wouldn't be so bad!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris!!

I'll let you know how much I like the snow when I am driving to and from work during rush hour in a foot of snow! Just thought I'd put in that in perspective so you wouldn't feel so bad! :o)

Miss you and love you!!!

Mom

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris...there is light at the end of the tunnel for me when the snow melts ;)
Ole LOVES it. I am sending you the video of him playing.
Love,
Margit

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss the snow, Chris?!? Ack! Finally, it's melting here (in West Lafayette)!

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, I am with you, I miss the snow too. I looked at all the snow the east has been getting and am trying to get to some. Robert misses it also. Florida is OK but I really love the seasons. Love you and as always miss you,=.

Your Aunt Inger and Uncle Bob

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,

During the past Wed, Thu, and Fri I believe we all have "enjoyed" the snow enough to cover for you!

We love you and miss you!

The Adams'
Brad, Jennie, Bradley,
Sarah & Taigan

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home