Google

Pro Deo Et Patria- An Army Chaplain

I am a chaplain in the US Army, serving in Iraq. I'm keeping a blog to share my thoughts and experiences while deployed. They are my thoughts and they don't necessarily reflect the opinions of the US Army! :)

Saturday, June 30, 2007

The University of Baghdad


Here are a couple of pictures of the University of Baghdad. They aren't very clear, but in the top one, you might be able to see a tall structure in the middle of the picture. At the top of this it says "University of Baghdad." I have flown close enough to read the words, but we're too far away in these pictures to even be close to reading it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a moment, I thought that the University is burning, but then I realised it is not so. ;-)

Those are some great pictures.
God bless.

3:48 PM  
Blogger John L. Craven said...

I am a Chaplain too, possibly going to be deployed. Your blog I have been reading for some time. I am truly humbled by many of your statements and observations. Continue to write. I will continue to pray for your safe return.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home