Google

Pro Deo Et Patria- An Army Chaplain

I am a chaplain in the US Army, serving in Iraq. I'm keeping a blog to share my thoughts and experiences while deployed. They are my thoughts and they don't necessarily reflect the opinions of the US Army! :)

Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Different Views

Wow... I just watched the NBC Nightly News report with Brian Williams and Richard Engel, reporting from here, with an interview with one of our Generals. Without getting into details, all I can say is that the perspective offered on their report is so biased, it's hard to believe. I especially loved how they paraded a poll showing 69% of Americans are not optimistic twice during the report, sandwiching the interview with our General. After watching this report, it's not surprising that Americans are pessimistic, considering the perspective they are being offered!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"After watching this report, it's not surprising that Americans are pessimistic, considering the perspective they are being offered!"
This is exactly what I keep saying to anyone that will listen. Our media is NOT telling the whole truth. That is why your blog is SOOOO important!
Shelley

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got into a discussion yesterday with a guy who was slamming the idea that Iran was involved and said you couldn't rely on people like Limbaugh and Coulter for information. Well, you also can't rely on Katie Curric, Al Franken, Michael Moore, Hillary Clinton and the like. The liberal media is telling the US people what the media thinks they, the people, want to hear. It is yet another example of the media trying to create the news rather than report it.

PAGGS

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home