Google

Pro Deo Et Patria- An Army Chaplain

I am a chaplain in the US Army, serving in Iraq. I'm keeping a blog to share my thoughts and experiences while deployed. They are my thoughts and they don't necessarily reflect the opinions of the US Army! :)

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Stopping Mail

To everyone back at home: please don't send any more postal mail to me, as my time is getting "short" here. Most of you know that I can't be specific about dates, but suffice it to say that I'm in the process of starting to get near to leaving. So... no more incoming mail. :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,

Will you continue your blog when you return? Will your postings stay available? Sure hope so.

Godspeed on your return and THANK YOU for your service.

God's Peace,
Kate Person

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!

Love you,

Mom

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking foward to seeing you home for good soon!

Scott

8:11 PM  
Blogger Shane Vander Hart said...

Chris, I'm looking forward to seeing you back home. Let me take you to lunch!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your travels are safe and that you return to us soon. Can't wait to hear your comments on the Democratic YouTube debate.

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home