Google

Pro Deo Et Patria- An Army Chaplain

I am a chaplain in the US Army, serving in Iraq. I'm keeping a blog to share my thoughts and experiences while deployed. They are my thoughts and they don't necessarily reflect the opinions of the US Army! :)

Friday, September 15, 2006

Some Pictures


This is my second post of the day (see below) but I wanted to upload another picture. This picture is a view of the outside of our chapel. You can see the part where it says "chapel" and there is netting above that. That is sort of an outdoor patio area underneath the netting. The rest of the building is a solid, concrete and brick building, which has our offices and actual chapel.
I'll upload more pictures here and there as time allows.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris... How many soldiers do you usually have at worship on Sundays? Do you also have daily services?

Diane

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home