Google

Pro Deo Et Patria- An Army Chaplain

I am a chaplain in the US Army, serving in Iraq. I'm keeping a blog to share my thoughts and experiences while deployed. They are my thoughts and they don't necessarily reflect the opinions of the US Army! :)

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Blogging

Today is the 43rd anniversary of a very famous person: C.S. Lewis. He has the distinction of dying on the same day as two other guys, Aldous Huxley and John F. Kennedy.

That's my useless fact for the day.

Anyway, I am in the process of moving- soon, but I can't say when- to a new base. During this time I might not be able to blog as much. I'll see. But if for the next week or two, there aren't many posts, that's why.

I'm sad to se my Soldiers leaving, but now I'm off to different endevours with new Soldiers. It will remain interesting, I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home