Google

Pro Deo Et Patria- An Army Chaplain

I am a chaplain in the US Army, serving in Iraq. I'm keeping a blog to share my thoughts and experiences while deployed. They are my thoughts and they don't necessarily reflect the opinions of the US Army! :)

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Playoff Hockey



This is a great use of time while on R&R: attending a Minnesota Wild playoff game. The Wild lost 2-1, but it was a great game, and the Xcel Energy Center is one of the best places to see a hockey game anywhere. I think if Iraq had hockey, there would be fewer problems there!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My beloved Pens lost! At least they're staying in Pittsburgh.

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, I wish we had ice hockey on this side of the world! Maybe I should start it! ;-)

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home