Google

Pro Deo Et Patria- An Army Chaplain

I am a chaplain in the US Army, serving in Iraq. I'm keeping a blog to share my thoughts and experiences while deployed. They are my thoughts and they don't necessarily reflect the opinions of the US Army! :)

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Flying Around


My internet has been acting up the last few days, so I haven't had a chance to post.

I flew on missions both of the last two days- once to Baquoba in the Diyala province, northeast of Baghdad, and then to the southern part of Baghdad. Diyala is the area that has been quite volatile lately, with insurgents fleeing the surge. However, the surge has seen success in the areas in which the troops have arrived, so I assume the same will soon be true of Diyala. I have included a couple of pictures from the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home