Google

Pro Deo Et Patria- An Army Chaplain

I am a chaplain in the US Army, serving in Iraq. I'm keeping a blog to share my thoughts and experiences while deployed. They are my thoughts and they don't necessarily reflect the opinions of the US Army! :)

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Long Day

It has been a long couple of days for my unit, though I shouldn't be more specific at this point. Suffice it to say that it's been a long couple of days.

But I'm also amazed at our Soldiers. Even when things are difficult, and painful things happen, they work hard, and get their job done. I think that everyone back home should be proud of them. They work long hours in sometimes frightening conditions, but strive to finish each mission.

As a chaplain, I wish I could do more for them sometimes, but I constantly pray for them, and thank God for each and every one, and serve and minister to them however I can.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,

We are thinking and praying for you and all of the soldiers.
Miss you and love you,

Tom and Margit

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home