Google

Pro Deo Et Patria- An Army Chaplain

I am a chaplain in the US Army, serving in Iraq. I'm keeping a blog to share my thoughts and experiences while deployed. They are my thoughts and they don't necessarily reflect the opinions of the US Army! :)

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Pictures from the air


Here are a couple more pictures from my trip yesterday (see post below). As you can see in the second picture, the Baghdad area does have vegetation, and water- this is a canal leading into the Tigris River at some point.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,

These pics are so cool. I bet Mom would be scared :)
Thanks for sharing. We love seeing all the pics.

Love,

Margit

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures, Chaplain. Thanks a million and God be with you,
Curt Tilleraas

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I Like The Pictures! I Can't Wait To See You Back In Front Of The Church Telling Ous What You Have Been Threw! Well I'm Prayign For You.

~Becca Walker~

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home