Google

Pro Deo Et Patria- An Army Chaplain

I am a chaplain in the US Army, serving in Iraq. I'm keeping a blog to share my thoughts and experiences while deployed. They are my thoughts and they don't necessarily reflect the opinions of the US Army! :)

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Victories and Defeats

Here is an interesting article on the attitudes of victory and defeat regarding Iraq:

http://www.chieftain.com/editorial/1171182535/6

Speaking of victories and defeats, my Badgers beat the Iowa Hawkeyes in basketball last night, by 12 points, completing the season series sweep. Including their victory in football, that gives the Badgers a 3-0 record against Iowa in the two big sports. Iowa's three losses to Wisconsin equal the total of ALL Badger losses in both football and Basketball (the Badgers are 24-2 in basketball and finished 12-1 in football). :) If we keep it going, we should be on pace to get a number one seeding in the NCAA Tournament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home