Google

Pro Deo Et Patria- An Army Chaplain

I am a chaplain in the US Army, serving in Iraq. I'm keeping a blog to share my thoughts and experiences while deployed. They are my thoughts and they don't necessarily reflect the opinions of the US Army! :)

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Accommodation or "Dawah?"

Here is a good article from Katherine Kersten, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, looking at the ways in which Muslim immigrants are demanding more and more "accommodations" to force their religion on others:

http://www.startribune.com/191/story/1130134.html

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris!

I can't comment because I am totally speechless!!

Love,
Mom

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to bring up this point: Islamaphobia is the fear, not hate, of Islam. I wish people would study more of Greek and Latin roots. I did it in etymology back in high school

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home