Google

Pro Deo Et Patria- An Army Chaplain

I am a chaplain in the US Army, serving in Iraq. I'm keeping a blog to share my thoughts and experiences while deployed. They are my thoughts and they don't necessarily reflect the opinions of the US Army! :)

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Pictures of Charleston



Here are a couple of pictures of Charleston (see my entry below for more information on my trip there). The one on the left is a picture of a couple of typical homes in Charleston, near Broad Street. Apparently, there homes cost 2-3 million dollars each. The picture on the right is a view down Broad Street toward the corner of the Four Laws. It is so named, because on the four street corners there at the intersection of Broad and Meeting Streets, are located: City Hall (City Law), the County Courthouse (County Law), the Federal Courthouse (Federal Law), and an Episcopal Church (founded in 1681, representing Divine Law). My pictures don't do the beauty of Charleston justice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home