Google

Pro Deo Et Patria- An Army Chaplain

I am a chaplain in the US Army, serving in Iraq. I'm keeping a blog to share my thoughts and experiences while deployed. They are my thoughts and they don't necessarily reflect the opinions of the US Army! :)

Saturday, June 24, 2006

In the American Grill

Well, as I write I'm sitting in the American Grill. That is the name of a small cafeteria style building with burgers, fries, pop...sort of like a Dairy Queen without the Ice Cream. :) Anyway, this is where the only wireless access is on the whole Army Post. It isn't cheap- I paid $50 for a month's worth of access, but it is well worth it! After writing, I'm going to go peruse the ESPN web site for a while and read the news. Life is good!

Tomorrow we start a very busy week. Land Navigation and Warrior Task Training tomorrow. I will not be able to go to chapel, unfortunately. I've got some sermons on my iPod however, and I can go to the LCC website and listen to Sharon's upcoming sermon from this weekend at some point during the week.

That's about it from here. God bless you all!

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home