Google

Pro Deo Et Patria- An Army Chaplain

I am a chaplain in the US Army, serving in Iraq. I'm keeping a blog to share my thoughts and experiences while deployed. They are my thoughts and they don't necessarily reflect the opinions of the US Army! :)

Thursday, July 20, 2006

On Pass in Natchez

I am on a four day pass right now, in Natchez, Mississippi. My wife, son and dog came down to visit me, and I got a four day pass, so we headed over to a town called Natchez, on the Mississippi River. Natchez is the oldest city on the Mississippi, and it is absolutely beautiful. I'll post some pictures in a few days; I forgot to bring my camera USB cord to upload pictures with me!

It's great to see them. It's nice to see the dog, as well. We couldn't find anyone to watch him, so, as a consequence, he gets to come to Mississippi! They will head to Florida after this to visit her family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home